Wedding of the year competition
|We're looking for South Wales newlyweds who have said 'I do' this year. Any couples can enter the competition: it doesn't matter whether the event was large or small; modest or spectacular. Just click on 'I want to enter' link above to put your wedding forward. If you've been successful, we'll be in touch.
How to Vote
Voting for this round has now closed. Please come back on 4 July 2013 when the winner will be announced and the next contenders featured.
What’s the prize?
The overall winners will not only claim the all-important Wedding of the Year title and a feature all about their big day in the magazine, they’ll also win a luxurious two-night stay at Ynyshir Hall Hotel in Eglwysfach, near Powys, worth more than £920. The lucky couple will be able to enjoy a hearty breakfast on both days, free entry into the UNESCO Biosphere as well as a tasting dinner, complete with complementary wines one evening in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant. Please note terms and conditions apply, dates are subject to availability.
Set in 14 acres of stunning gardens, Ynyshir Hall Hotel is a nature-lover’s paradise and the ultimate retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
With 10 boutique bedrooms, each named after a famous artist, and a lounge bar with roaring log fire, Ynyshir Hall Hotel is a home from home, albeit one where you are waited on hand and foot and fed tasty morsels from head chef Paul Croasdale’s restaurant.
If you’re looking for an idyllic setting for your big day, Ynyshir Hall Hotel is licensed for civil ceremonies. The hotel’s team prides itself on its personal service and will help you to create a wedding with a difference, whether you want to fly in by helicopter or compose a menu from scratch to show off the magnificent ingredients the region – and the hotel’s dedicated kitchen garden – has to offer. For more information, call 01654 781 209 or visit www.ynyshirhall.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are not open to employees (or their immediate families) of KD Media Publishing Ltd.
- The competition closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
- The winner(s) will be notified in writing.
- The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and has no monetary value.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase necessary to enter and there is no charge to enter via the website.
- This prize is based on double occupancy.
- Prize excludes Christmas, New Year, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day and is subject to availability.
- Not transferrable with any other booking.